Mission-Critical Data Management
Product Information Management (PIM) and Master Data Management (MDM) systems are critical components of the commerce ecosystem for B2C and B2B companies with high-end product management and data quality requirements. Tenzing offers high-performance, reliable and cost-effective infrastructure and a full suite of managed services for both.
Tenzing PIM and MDM Managed Services
|Learn about the many benefits of Tenzing’s PIM and MDM Managed Services. We can manage your PIM-MDM solution anywhere – on AWS, CGP, or Azure public cloud platforms, your in-house operation, or in other dedicated environments.|
Product Information Management
Product Information Management (PIM) is specialized software designed for managing the information required to market and sell products through distribution channels effectively. A single and centralized set of product data can be used to feed information to media such as web sites, print catalogs, ERP systems, and electronic data feeds to trading partners. Leading commerce vendors use PIM systems to achieve some of the following goals:
- Provide richer product data which lends itself well to the insurgence of omnichannel commerce
- Improve the quality and amount of product data making it easier for buyers to make purchase decisions and meet their expectations once they receive their orders – this leads to fewer costly returns
- Nurture “long-tail” and more profitable leads through better product information
- Faster time-to-market enabled by the speed and agility PIM systems provide
- Higher quality product data, images, and other important pieces of information to help buyers purchase sooner and more often
According to recent PIM research, commerce companies that invest in these solutions, enjoy the following key benefits:
- 35% increase in conversion rates
- 44% more margin on their sales
- 29% increase in the numbers of new customers
- 20% increase in shopping cart revenues
Master Data Management
Master Data Management (MDM) solutions organize, aggregate, and control the “master data” for large companies and enterprises. Master data is the critical, high-value information companies rely on, and by centralizing and systematically managing this data, it can be seamlessly shared, used and reused by applications across an organization’s many channels. The MDM database provides vital information about customers, suppliers, products, materials, employees, accounts and more.
For large businesses in retail, distribution, or manufacturing, MDM has become a strategic necessity because having multiple sets of similar data is unwieldy and extremely difficult to maintain. MDM provides a way to connect a company’s assets and stakeholders using data that will stay current over time and can be leveraged across the many internal and external channels used for communications.
The Tenzing Advantage for PIM and MDM
Tenzing delivers commerce infrastructure and managed services to enhance performance, security, and compliance for retailers and manufacturers using leading commerce platforms and related technologies. We provide deep-level expertise for leading commerce platforms such as SAP Hybris, Oracle Commerce, Intershop, IBM WebSphere and Magento.
Tenzing also hosts and manages infrastructure for systems integrating with these platforms such as PIM/MDM, ERP, CRM, micro-services applications, and other core commerce systems. With deep application expertise and leading service delivery and support, Tenzing is ISO 27001 certified, AT101 SOC audited, and a Level 1 compliant and audited PCI-DSS Service Provider.
Tenzing’s wide range of managed solutions offer scale and global reach – our commerce infrastructure services include:
- Experience and expertise with 10+ years managing high-end platforms and integrated systems
- Managed hosting through the Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) worldwide networks
- Dedicated and hybrid hardware environments
- 24×7 live support through 3 global Customer Support Centers
- Highly cost-competitive compared to other providers or in-house management
Want to keep your PIM/MDM system operating at peak performance?
Call us today at 1.877.767.6677 or CONTACT US online.