Pivotree AWS Managed Services
Pivotree has partnered with Amazon Web Services to deliver its specialized AWS managed services for ecommerce on top of AWS infrastructure. There are many benefits of this partnership for merchants and systems integrators who support merchants.
Benefits for Merchants
For the first time, merchants will be able to leverage the scalability of AWS without being bogged down by the complexity of managing this powerful cloud platform. AWS Managed Services for merchants offers:
- The ability to address seasonal fluctuations in demand affordably and in real-time.
- The ability to leverage Pivotree’s unique ecommerce expertise to ensure reliability, security and optimal performance.
- Proactive automation and monitoring of your ecommerce infrastructure
- ITIL-compliant security to ensure your customers’ data is safe
- And for international merchants, it means tapping into a vast network of global infrastructure resources quickly and reliably in support of geographic expansion plans.
Benefits for System Integrators
System Integrators can leverage the support, experience, and knowledge at Pivotree. Supporting busy merchants to ensure maximum quality and uptime, system integrators can optimize AWS with:
- An array of optimized reference architectures thoroughly tested to work with their commerce platform of choice.
- Automation, reporting, and monitoring for each AWS managed environment
- The ability to quickly and consistently deploy projects that deliver reliable results for clients.
- The ability to create custom reference architectures to further speed up deployment of projects, saving additional time and money.
- Best of all, system integrators will be able to rely on Pivotree to manage the day-to-day operational aspects of their ecommerce projects running on AWS, freeing up more time grow and develop their account base.
Are you interested in learning more about AWS Managed by Pivotree? Call us today at 877-767-5577 to speak with one of our AWS consultants. Or feel free to fill out the contact form and one of our AWS consultants will get back to you shortly.