Tenzing recently announced a partnership with Amazon Web Services to deliver its specialized AWS managed services for ecommerce on top of AWS infrastructure. There are many benefits of this partnership for merchants and the systems integrators that support merchants.
What Does This Mean for Merchants?
The benefits to merchants are meaningful and impactful. For the first time, merchants will be able to leverage the scalability of AWS without being bogged down by the complexity of managing this powerful cloud platform. The benefits for merchants include:
- The ability to address seasonal fluctuations in demand affordably and in real-time.
- The ability to leverage Tenzing’s unique ecommerce expertise to ensure reliability, security and optimal performance.
- And for international merchants, it means tapping into a vast network of global infrastructure resources quickly and reliably in support of geographic expansion plans.
What Does This Mean for System Integrators?
System integrators that support merchants will benefit from:
- An array of optimized reference architectures thoroughly tested to work with their commerce platform of choice.
- The ability to quickly and consistently deploy projects that deliver reliable results for clients.
- The ability to create custom reference architectures to further speed up deployment of projects, saving additional time and money.
- Best of all, system integrators will be able to rely on Tenzing to manage the day-to-day operational aspects of their ecommerce projects running on AWS, freeing up more time grow and develop their account base.
Reference Architecture Depiction
What Can You Expect to See from Tenzing?
In the weeks and months to come, you can expect to see Tenzing announcing the availability of AWS Managed by Tenzing on a range of market-leading commerce platforms. Each will be uniquely optimized to deliver the highest levels of reliability, performance, scale and affordability. Each will also offer a full compliment of core managed services and advanced managed services designed to help merchants grow revenues and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
How Can You Learn More?
Are you interested in learning more about AWS Managed by Tenzing? Call us today at 877-767-5577 to speak with one of our AWS consultants. Or feel free to fill out the contact form below and one of our AWS consultants will get back to you shortly.