Intermediate Systems Administrator
||Kelowna or Toronto
|Number of Positions:
Build Your Technical Inventory While Providing Outstanding Customer Service In a Fast-Paced, Dynamic Environment!
About the Job
We are seeking Intermediate Systems Administrators with customer service experience to complement our award winning technical services team. As part of the global Service Desk team, the successful candidates will apply intermediate analytical and problem solving skills to help deliver responsive resolutions, communications and support services to customers and service teams using ITIL best practices.
- Respond to phone and online Service Desk requests from clients and provide resolutions in a timely fashion
- Provide answers and support to clients by identifying problems, researching answers and guiding clients through corrective steps
- Utilize superior technical troubleshooting skills to provide hands on support
- Troubleshoot incidents to restore services while aiming at First Call Resolution
- Identify system improvements which may include upgrading, installing and configuring systems while monitoring system performance
- Contribute to Knowledge Base and systems documentation, ensuring accuracy and relevance
- Participate in the development of client training programs by identifying learning issues and recommending instructional language.
- Contribute to project work and ongoing documentation libraries
- Associates Degree in IT Services (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years’ experience supporting Linux and Windows server environments
- Microsoft, Linux, Network or VMware certification
- Strong "customer first" attitude with an emphasis on responsibility and ownership of customer requests; customer service training preferred
- Proven relevant technical ability with a willingness to learn
- Grounded understanding of client server architecture, hosting environments and systems administration
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- ITIL Foundations preferred
- Bilingual (English /French) is considered an asset
- Applicants must be willing to work shift work, weekends or afternoons
Tenzing Managed IT Services is a first class Software as a Service and Ecommerce enablement company, with an award winning approach to hosting business-critical Internet applications and reaching broad markets to address the unique business challenges faced by SaaS and Ecommerce providers.
All job offers are contingent upon successfully completing a criminal background check, reference check and personality profile.
If you are a motivated, performance-driven individual, please forward your resume to email@example.com
No telephone inquiries will be accepted