The Internet Retailer Conference + Exhibition (IRCE) is approaching on June 5-8th 2018 in Chicago, and at Tenzing, we want to help guide you through your trade show planning so you know exactly which sessions and receptions are your hot ticket to gaining a better understanding of eCommerce for retail. Trade shows are a great way to facilitate knowledge sharing, try out innovative product demos, network with leaders in your field, and help your business grow. IRCE promises to have an exciting lineup of notable speakers, as well as great opportunities to network and learn.
At this year’s IRCE event, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about a variety of topics from great sessions spanning from the nitty gritty details of security, to marketing and customer satisfaction topics like SEO and personalization, to the most up-to-date and clear advice on selecting platforms and implementation partners. Suffice to say, if you’re interested in becoming an industry leader in eCommerce technology and practices, then IRCE is the place for you.
As part of our mission to provide premier commerce and information management
services, Tenzing is always working to keep its customers and followers up to date on the hot trends in the commerce sphere. With that in mind, here is our curated list of IRCE 2018’s best sessions from our own clients and other attendees, as well as receptions that will optimize your ability to network, learn, and make the most of your attendance at this year’s show.
Recommended breakout sessions by day
Tuesday, June 5
- Idea to Doorstep: How to Configure the Omnichannel Tech Stack (9:00 AM – 9:30 AM)
- Going Direct: How Being a Vendor Can Scale Your Business (9:45 AM – 10:15 AM)
- Be Nimble, Be Quick: Optimize Your Technology Organization and Operations in an Innovative, Digital-First World (9:30 AM – 10:15 AM)
- Replatforming Requirements for Selection (10:55 AM – 11:20 AM)
- Optimizing the Ecosystem: Agencies, System Integrators, Services and Point Solution Vendors (11:45 AM – 12:30 PM)
- New Channel Plays: Serving B2C & B2B on One Website (1:50 PM – 2:10 PM)
- What’s Next: Personalization (3:50 PM – 4:10 PM)
Wednesday, June 6
- Ensuring Security in a Less-Than-Secure Environment (3:15 PM – 3:45 PM)
Thursday, June 7
- Personalization 2.0: Making the Move to Individualization (4:15 PM – 4:45 PM)
Friday, June 8
- The State of E-Commerce Search (8:00 AM – 8:15 AM)
- Overhauling Your Site? Save Your SEO (8:45 AM – 9:15 AM)
Don’t miss our Mix & Mingle Event
Check out this opportunity to network with industry leaders in the MDM and commerce platform space. Both EnterWorks and Intershop will be in attendance along with Tenzing’s commerce and information management experts in order to facilitate productive conversation around the commerce landscape as it stands in 2018 – and what’s coming in the future. Space is limited, so please register ASAP to secure your spot! Our guest list will be curated, so check your email to make sure your reservation was accepted. See you soon!
Latest posts by Aisling McCaffrey (see all)
- Five Tips to Prepare Your Cloud Infrastructure for the Holiday Season Traffic - September 24, 2018
- 3 Steps to Get Your Digital Innovation Journey Started - May 30, 2018
- What not to miss at IRCE 2018! - May 23, 2018