Are you wondering why having Magento managed services is such an asset to an ecommerce business? Consider these nine benefits:
- Spend Less Time on Maintenance: When a team of Magento experts handles routine back-end tasks, you spend less time dealing with distracting technical challenges.
- Decrease Your Budget for IT Staff: You may not need as many in-house resources if you contract out your Magento managed services. Your managed service provider can handle much of the work your team would be doing.
- Improve Your Site Performance: It can be difficult to stay on top of all the issues that affect your site performance, but a managed services provider like Tenzing will monitor your sites performance 24x7x365.
- Stop Worrying About Disaster Recovery: Magento managed services handle backups for you automatically. By working with a managed service provider like Tenzing, you’ll never have to worry about the loss of data creating a catastrophe for your business.
- Enjoy Round the Clock Monitoring: Most ecommerce retailers simply don’t have the resources to keep an eye on their site’s availability, performance, component monitoring, synthetic transactions, and global URLs 24/7. When you work with a managed service provider, you can relax, knowing it is being taken care of by a team of experts.
- Enhance Your Site Security: Managed service providers often include security services in their support to help keep your customers secure. Many also offer advanced services to help deflect threats from your site, identify vulnerabilities and get things back to normal faster if your site is ever impacted.
- Plan for Increased Traffic: Working with a managed service provider means you have have extra support planning for your peak season. Many also offer load testing services which allows you to simulate a traffic rush to your site to see how it would perform during crunch time. That way, when the busy holiday shopping season arrives, you know that your site will work for every visitor.
- Shine on Every Platform: Optimizing the user experience on every browser and device and in every geographic area is an ongoing challenge for ecommerce business owners. Magento managed services can streamline the process, and help you deliver more consistent results across all channels.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Managed service providers can help you achieve faster load times. Today’s shoppers expect your site to load immediately, and they will hold you accountable if it doesn’t.
Contact Tenzing today to learn more about Magento managed services.