Is Managed Magento Hosting Worth the Investment?
You may be wondering if managed Magento hosting is worth the investment for your business. The short answer is yes! Here are just a few benefits you could enjoy if you decide to go with managed Magento hosting:
- Increased Site Speeds Lead to Maximized Sales. Research has shown a direct link between page load times and customer satisfaction. Basically, sites that run faster keep customers happy, and happy customers place larger orders, return more often, and recommend you to friends. Managed Magento hosting is designed in large part to accelerate your load times while removing the obstacles that slow them down over time.
- Increase Site Speeds Can Improve Your SEO. You might be paying a marketing company a tidy sum to help you improve your SEO. However, if your site is not running as fast as possible, you will never rise as high as you could. Investing in managed Magento hosting could help you climb up the ranks and save money on other SEO efforts at the same time.
- Avoid a Security Breach and Protect Your Reputation. A single security breach, regardless of how minor, can place a huge hit on your bottom line. Today’s sophisticated hackers will try to exploit any vulnerability to affect your site. Managed Magento hosting helps you stay in front of these threats so that a damaged reputation never compromises your ability to do business.
- Get More from IT by Relying on Managed Services. Managed Magento hosting handles the routine tasks that bog down IT staff, and provides the kind of round-the-clock monitoring that most aren’t equipped to undertake. Making this one change to the way you do business can help your IT efforts run better and more cost effectively without having to change the makeup of your staff.
These are just a few examples, but as you can see, the amount you spend on managed Magento hosting can save you money in the long run. It has wide-reaching implications that make it a choice all businesses should consider. Learn more about how your business could improve by contacting a representative at Tenzing.
Latest posts by Aisling McCaffrey (see all)
- Five Tips to Prepare Your Cloud Infrastructure for the Holiday Season Traffic - September 24, 2018
- 3 Steps to Get Your Digital Innovation Journey Started - May 30, 2018
- What not to miss at IRCE 2018! - May 23, 2018