Exploring Your Magento Security Options
Ecommerce site security is often talked about as a single solution, when in fact it is a suite of strategies designed to respond to a variety of pressing but discreet threats. It’s important to understand it as such in order to safeguard your site against the whole range of potential problems it faces. Explore these 4 Magento security options, and make sure you are well protected.
- DoS Assure. This tool protects users from denial of service (DoS) attacks, a common problem that is quickly becoming more prevalent. By separating real traffic from fake traffic, DoS Assure mitigates the effects of the attack and ensures an uninterrupted shopping experience for your customers.
- PCI Assure. Following PCI standards is the best way to protect sensitive credit card transactions. Unfortunately, the time and money necessary to earn compliance can be prohibitive. That forces retailers to make a difficult decision— should you leave customers vulnerable, or commit to major new investment? PCI Assure simplifies and streamlines the path to compliance while reducing the overall risk of online transactions.
- Data Assure. It doesn’t take a hacker or virus to throw your business into turmoil. Mistakes, oversights, and accidents can be just as damaging. The only way to protect your business against unexpected data breaches is to rely on an expansive and automatic backup strategy. Data Assure backs your entire system up every 15 minutes, so if a catastrophe ever does strike, you won’t be waylaid for too long.
- Global Network Monitoring. You might never have given a second thought to the Magento security options designed to protect the data center your hosting provider runs, but they are just as important as any other. Global network monitoring scans and analyzes all the network traffic coming into the data center, and instantly identifies anomalies for isolation and removal. That way your site is never affected by attacks on the broader IT infrastructure you exist within.
Latest posts by Aisling McCaffrey (see all)
- Five Tips to Prepare Your Cloud Infrastructure for the Holiday Season Traffic - September 24, 2018
- 3 Steps to Get Your Digital Innovation Journey Started - May 30, 2018
- What not to miss at IRCE 2018! - May 23, 2018