Demac Media’s 30 Day eCommerce Challenge
The busiest, and often craziest time of the year for eCommerce is slowly creeping up on us. Although it may still be a few months away, it’s time to start thinking and planning for it now! If you aren’t prepared once Fall hits, you’ll be forfeiting an influx in traffic and sales, not to mention, decrease the likelihood of return customers.
Our friends over at Demac Media know how stressful the holiday season can be for online businesses, so they’re helping with a 30-Day eCommerce Challenge! The challenge consists of 30 days of tips, advice, and actionable recommendations to get your online business in top shape for the holidays… right to your inbox!
They’ll help you find solutions to questions such as:
1) Am I going to launch a new marketing campaign?
2) Do I want certain functionality on my site for the holiday season?
3) Am I anticipating higher order volumes?
4) Will I need to hire additional temporary staff?
These are the type of questions you should be thinking about right now, so that when the time comes, the stability of your site doesn’t get jeopardized. If you want a successful and stress-free (as stress-free as it can be) holiday season, things can’t be left until the 11th hour.
What topics does the challenge cover?
- Platform, Infrastructure, and Systems Integration
- Inventory and Order Fulfillment
- Customer Service
By the end of the 30 days, you’ll be armed with knowledge and well prepared to rock the holiday season. Whip your online business into shape so you can tackle the grueling holiday season with ease. Ready to get started? Sign up today!
Latest posts by Aisling McCaffrey (see all)
- Five Tips to Prepare Your Cloud Infrastructure for the Holiday Season Traffic - September 24, 2018
- 3 Steps to Get Your Digital Innovation Journey Started - May 30, 2018
- What not to miss at IRCE 2018! - May 23, 2018