Have you made a final checklist to prepare your online store for the biggest shopping weekend of the year?
Here are seven Best Practice Tips from Magento to whip your site into shape:
- Review and Test Promotions – Double-check that holiday promotions are working as intended.
- Server Load Test – Ensure that servers are prepared for the projected volume.
- Code Freeze – Once your promotions are in place and tested, freeze the code. Do not make any additional changes.
- Environment Monitoring – By putting environment monitoring in place, you can quickly pinpoint where issues may be occurring.
- Capacity Planning – Establish the capacity limitations of your environment. Including:
- Disk Space
- Security Monitoring – Verify that security monitoring is in place to monitor potential attacks.
- Install Magento Security Patches – Help prevent security breaches by ensuring you have the latest security patches in place.
Where to get help
For Magento Customers
For High-Priority 1 Emergency Support, contact the Magento Emergency Line for immediate assistance: (877) 282-7436.
To expedite your case, provide the following:
- Exact steps to replicate the issue. Please provide screenshots of the issue when possible.
- A system report. If you are using Magento Enterprise 1.14.1 or higher: Log-in to the Admin Panel. Follow System > Tools > Support > System Reports to Create. For Magento Enterprise 1.14.0 or older, we may require a screen share session to obtain a system report.
For Tenzing Customers
- Log into our CSC at my.tenzing.com
- Contact Tenzing Support at 1-888-767-5577