100 Posts Later – The Greatest Hits
After more than a year of blogging regularly, we’ve made it to triple digits – welcome to our hundredth blog post. We’ve published a lot of content over the past year – and I thought now would be a good time to share some of the highlights – hopefully to give new readers a good impression of what they can expect from as as well as an easy digest of some of our most popular posts.
This list is based on a combination of views, social engagement and direct feedback – in no particular order, here are the top five blog posts of the first 100.
- 7 Tips to Manage Unexpected Traffic – Many merchants struggle with peak traffic – here are some things that you can do quickly to minimize the impact of unexpectedly high traffic.
- The Ultimate List of B2B Ecommerce Resources – B2B Ecommerce is growing like crazy – here are the best resources we can find on the exploding industry.
- How our Information Security team stays up to date – Why our Information Security team knew about the FREAK and Heartbleed vulnerabilities before you did.
- Referrers, Bots, and Search Engine Ranking, Oh My. – Pinterest isn’t the only referrer that our ecommerce clients are talking about, here we explain what referral spam is, what it does and what to do about it.
- Tips for Managing Bot Traffic – Learn why bot traffic is important, which bot traffic is bad and what to do about it.
Thanks to all of our colleagues, partners and clients who’ve contributed to our first 100 posts and please let us know what you’d like to see in the next 100!