Customer Service Center Online Training
The Customer Service Center (CSC) is your online gateway to accessing a range of Tenzing support services. With an intuitive user interface, the CSC makes it easy to access the information and services you require to ensure the smooth operation of your infrastructure at Tenzing. Key functionality includes:
- User Administration: Customize user credentials to meet the security needs of your company.
- Multiple Account Support: Managing multiple accounts with a single user login.
- Fast Service Request and Incident Management: The Help Desk module enables you to quickly and securely submit a support request and interact with your support team.
The training videos below will walk you through how to use a range of functions available through the CSC. Click on a video to get started.
Introduction to the CSC
Provides a walkthrough of the basic features of the CSC, including:
- How to access the CSC
- How to navigate within the CSC
- Working with CSC menus
- Managing user permissions
- How to change your password
Runtime: 13:08 minutes.
Using Our Legacy Support Tools
This video covers how to access and use our suite of legacy support tools and includes steps on how to:
- Add temporary firewall rules
- Manage domains
- Manage Qmail cluster email
- Manage shared databases
- Administer security certificates
- Add FTP users
- Add website admin users
Runtime: 10:17 minutes.
Service Request and Incident Management
This video covers how to initiate and manage support requests, including:
- Navigating the Help Desk module
- How to view a ticket
- How to reply to a ticket
- Creating a service request or incident
- Adding an attachment to a ticket
- How to close a ticket
- How to withdraw a ticket
Runtime: 9:01 minutes.