At Tenzing, we provide infrastructure, application and security management to customers doing business online. We have customers worldwide and use great technology to deliver performance, stability and security to those customers. We are about 80 employees and growing, with offices in downtown Toronto, Kelowna and Pune.
ABOUT THE ROLE…
We are currently seeking a Systems Developer/Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be part of a cross-functional, agile engineering team consisting of software developers and systems engineers. You will work with Linux, AWS and varied other infrastructure platforms and combine your skills with others on the Engineering team to deliver great capabilities to Tenzing internal teams and commerce customers.
This is a permanent full time position, located in our Toronto office and comes with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Work as a member of an agile engineering team to develop capabilities for Tenzing internal teams & customers
- Bring your expertise on hosting and infrastructure to help the team collectively deliver projects
- Oversee the specifications of projects at the technical level working with product management; scrum product owner / business analyst experience
- Complete system development tasks including design, integration, documentation and testing
- Bring a strong CI experience and automated testing
- Work with other team members to improve processes and advance the engineering competency at Tenzing
- Bring an in-depth expertise of working with, troubleshooting and supporting varied systems and integrations
- Provide warranty and support to internal Tenzing teams
- Super comfortable with developing integrations, learning and being versatile with many systems
- A certified Product Owner, or equivalent business analyst experience in Agile teams
- Experience leading projects from analysis through to production
- Experience creating, maintaining automated testing
- Excited about both developing new IP and creating ROI for the organization through intuitive solutions
- Able to effectively communicate for cross-training and collaboration with teams
- Experienced working within ITIL guidelines and high security practices
- Experienced with reporting solutions
- 5+ years of experience with databases & reporting tools
- 5+ years of .NET software development experience
- 5+ years of business analyst experience
- 3+ years working with tools to support CI/CD, build automation and automated testing
- 3+ years of experience working in an agile team environment
- Nice to have: Windows & Linux system administration experience, bash, python
- Nice to have: Virtualization & Networking technologies & Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Nice to have: eCommerce application experience, Java web stacks – setup, performance and security
- Nice to have: Java, PHP development
- Nice to have: Cherwell
Are you ready to find out more?
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the requirements for this position and this sounds like the direction you want to take your career, please forward your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject line.
Tenzing Managed IT Services is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Five Tips to Prepare Your Cloud Infrastructure for the Holiday Season Traffic - September 24, 2018
- 3 Steps to Get Your Digital Innovation Journey Started - May 30, 2018
- What not to miss at IRCE 2018! - May 23, 2018