Senior Network Administrator
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Network Administrator. The Senior Network Administrator is an integral senior member of Tenzing’s networking team ultimately responsible for the support, documentation and maintenance of WAN, LAN, Load Balancing, VPN and telephony systems across multiple data centers and offices using Juniper, Cisco, F5 and Linux technologies.
This position can be located in either our Toronto or Kelowna office and comes with a competitive compensation and benefits package including an annual performance based bonus, generous vacation as well as a fitness reimbursement.
Who are we? TENZING delivers solutions and services that enhance performance, maintain security and simplify compliance for retailers and manufacturers. By combining deep technical expertise with exceptional service delivery and support, Tenzing helps clients alleviate risk and maximize revenue from their digital investments.
Why work with us? We take care of the basics. We expect a great deal from our team and in return we provide attractive compensation packages and opportunities for advancement. We believe in investing in our employees. When our employees get smarter, we get smarter. If this resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
- Provide technical expertise around Juniper (JunOS/ScreenOS), Cisco, F5 and Linux network service technologies
- Configure, implement and troubleshoot a variety of Ethernet-based network services including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Load Balancers and VPN devices
- Proactively manage the service and security requirements of all network systems
- Responsible for implementing and planning changes on core network equipment
- Assist in deployment, incident and problem management related to internal and client environments as required
- Third Level Help Desk ticket resolution, including supporting the business 24x7x365 and on-call support as needed
- Perform advanced monitoring and reporting related to network systems
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for network services, procedures and policies
- Work as a team member with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
- Work with vendors to resolve complex network problems
- Document network problems and resolutions for future reference
- Work within ITIL framework to deliver services
- Be aware of and abide by all company policies and procedures (e.g. Employee Handbook)
- Be aware of the company’s policy on information security and take actions from time to time as required under the terms of the company’s Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience with Enterprise routing and switching in a customer oriented environment
- Excellent knowledge of network protocols and services such as BGP, STP, OSPF/ISIS, VRRP, IPSec and NAT in a multi vendor environment
- Experience with SDN, VMWare and/or AWS is a bonus
- An expert knowledge of network routing fundamentals and troubleshooting techniques is essential
- A thorough understanding of ITIL and change management processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and growing IT environment and the flexibility to work with a wide range of technologies
- An ability to communicate effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- A demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a high paced work environment
- A demonstrated ability to work proactively within a team environment, utilizing excellent problem management and change management skills
- An ability to work a 24×7 on-call rotation schedule
- A willingness to learn new technologies and maintain good industry knowledge
- CCIE/JNCIE, CCN/CCDP, and/or ITIL Practitioner certifications
If you are a performance-driven individual and meet our qualifications, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone inquiries will be accepted.
Thank you for your interest in TENZING Managed IT Services!