Application Support Specialist – Magento, AWS
We are seeking a talented Application Support Specialist with solid experience in Magento and Amazon Web Services to join our team. You will be on a team collaborating with Tenzing’s customers to build and operate high performance, scalable and secure Magento stacks on AWS and other platforms.
Who are we? TENZING delivers solutions and services that enhance performance, maintain security and simplify compliance for retailers and manufacturers. By combining deep technical expertise with exceptional service delivery and support, Tenzing helps clients alleviate risk and maximize revenue from their digital investments.
Why work with us? We take care of the basics. We expect a great deal from our team and in return we provide attractive compensation packages and opportunities for advancement. We believe in investing in our employees. When our employees get smarter, we get smarter. If this resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
What you will be doing…
- Providing expert assessments and advice to our customers on Magento performance, security and scalability throughout the SDLC.
- Continuous evolution of Tenzing’s reference architectures for Magento – on AWS and other platforms.
- Provide thought leadership and act as a Subject Matter Expert on Magento Commerce to Tenzing customers and staff.
- Be a member of an agile team focused on the delivery of Magento on the AWS platform.
- Provide 2nd level support for Magento customers while continually working to improve our 1st level customer responses.
- Participate in Tenzing’s On-Call rotation providing after hours support for our customers.
The skills you will need…
- 3+ years’ experience with Magento
- 5+ years’ working knowledge with LAMP stack as well as with complementary technologies such as Nginx, Varnish, Redis, Solr
- 5+ years’ working with production web and/or ecommerce applications in an operations capacity
- 3+ years’ experience with Amazon Web Services to build scalable, resilient infrastructure
- 2+ years’ experience with configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible to manage your infrastructure
- 2+ years’ experience with CI / CD
- Proven ability to troubleshoot functionality and performance on the Magento platform
- Understanding of Agile values and experience working with an Agile environment
- Experience or certification in ITIL
How to Apply:
If you meet our qualifications and are a motivated and analytical thought leader we would love to hear from you! Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Only resumes from those who are currently authorized to work for any Canadian employer will be reviewed and considered.
All job offers are contingent upon successfully completing a criminal background check, reference check and personality profile.
Thank you for your interest in Tenzing Managed IT Services! We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Five Tips to Prepare Your Cloud Infrastructure for the Holiday Season Traffic - September 24, 2018
- 3 Steps to Get Your Digital Innovation Journey Started - May 30, 2018
- What not to miss at IRCE 2018! - May 23, 2018