Regional Sales Director
TENZING Managed IT Services is a world-class Commerce Service Provider focused on infrastructure management. We provide an award winning approach to hosting business-critical Internet applications and addressing the unique business challenges faced by companies that have an ecommerce presence.
Are you up for an exciting challenge in a dynamic, high-growth environment?
We are currently seeking an experienced Regional Sales Director to play an integral part in our ecommerce segment by driving new Clients and New Logo acquisitions. In this role, the successful candidate will develop and drive new business by partnering with leading Ecommerce ISVs and Systems Integrators in North America.
Our ideal candidate will have a track record of success and experience in new business development across both direct and channel-based selling models. In addition, the candidate should have experience in the ecommerce industry from either platform or application, professional services / delivery and managed services / hosting.
This position will ideally be located at our office in Toronto, although candidates from other cities across North America will be considered. The position comes with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
What you’ll be doing …
- Drive New Logo business and revenue, managing opportunities through the sales cycle to close;
- Work strategically and tactically with partners across the entire ecommerce ecosystem, managing demand generation activities, joint pipelines, qualification and opportunities to close;
- Build and execute account and territory plans, including local marketing activities with key partners in your practice area to drive pipelines and to meet revenue attainment goals;
- Bujild and manage relationships with key contacts at Oracle and SAP/hybris;
- Target, develop, nurture and manage key System Integrator partnerships within the ecommerce and design agency ecosystem;
- Prospect and develop direct client relationships, converting leads and opportunities into closed new logos and revenue;
- Attend and represent Tenzing at Industry events, such as IRCE, Shop.org, etc.
- Proactively manage opportunities through the pipeline to achieve and/or exceed quota;
- Develop insights into the nuances of attracting clients in the area of e-Commerce; and,
- Work closely with the other Regional Sales Directors to ensure Tenzing builds and maintains strong relationships with ecommerce ISV platforms and system integrators.
The skills you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience (Masters / MBA is an asset);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the ecommerce ecosystem, with a preference for that experience being with a System Integrator;
- Minimum of 5 years’ previous experience in a client acquisition (hunting) role as a business development manager that required consultative selling, including a demonstrated track record of quota achievement;
- Previous experience working with SaaS or e-Commerce companies is important, either selling products for them or selling into them;
- Prior experience working with technical products, services and solutions is important, as well as demonstrated experience interacting with technical people, both fielding and responding to questions;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills;
- Is comfortable in a technology environment with a natural curiosity and desire to stay informed regarding market trends; and,
- Experience with Salesforce.com is an asset.
- Highly competitive Compensation Package (Salary and variable compensation)
- Excellent benefits package, including employee health, dental and 3 weeks of vacation
If you’re interested in learning more about the role please email email@example.com with reference to “Regional Sales Director” in the subject line. No telephone inquiries will be accepted.
Latest posts by Aisling McCaffrey (see all)
- Five Tips to Prepare Your Cloud Infrastructure for the Holiday Season Traffic - September 24, 2018
- 3 Steps to Get Your Digital Innovation Journey Started - May 30, 2018
- What not to miss at IRCE 2018! - May 23, 2018