We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be able to work with internal and external partners in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment to build and support the Tenzing brand. In addition, our ideal candidate will have suitable domain expertise within IT, the ecommerce software platform, and managed services/hosting.
This position is located in our Toronto office and comes with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Who are we? TENZING delivers solutions and services that enhance performance, maintain security and simplify compliance for retailers and manufacturers. By combining deep technical expertise with exceptional service delivery and support, Tenzing helps clients alleviate risk and maximize revenue from their digital investments.
Why work with us? We take care of the basics. We expect a great deal from our team and in return we provide attractive compensation packages and opportunities for advancement. We believe in investing in our employees. When our employees get smarter, we get smarter. If this resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
What you will be doing…
- Manage Tenzing Brand – manage Tenzing website, social media channels, blog, newsletter and publicity activity to promote Tenzing and build reputation with potential prospects and partners
- Partner Marketing – build and maintain relationships with key partners to plan and execute co-marketing programs designed to generate leads for the partners and strengthen partner relationships (incudes webinars, events, content pieces)
- Event Marketing – develop a national and regional tradeshow schedule and project manage the execution of events in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Sales Enablement – arm Sales with the tools they need to generate opportunities and close business (includes collateral, sales material, event support and planning)
- Planning and Strategy – build and execute yearly marketing plan with assigned budget and targets, track direct and influenced marketing opportunity and revenue and provide monthly reports to Executive team outlining results, work with Executive team to build marketing strategy and get buy in for marketing programs
- Demand Generation – manage Tenzing Content and Inbound marketing program including campaigns and lead scoring to generate and qualify direct leads for sales, as well as influence existing prospects with content marketing and thought leadership pieces
- Social Media – oversee our social media marketing as part of our overall integrated marketing initiatives, working with internal stakeholders to develop and publish relevant content to help drive brand awareness and establish Tenzing as a thought leader in the markets that we serve
- PR – collaborate with our external marketing agency to develop press release and pitch Tenzing news to relevant media outlets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent experience (Masters/MBA considered an asset)
- Minimum of five years experience in B2B marketing in the technology sector or equivalent role
The skills you will need…
- Proven integrated marketing expertise with experience across channels (e.g., direct mails, SEO, SEM, content marketing, social media, event marketing)
- Ecommerce and Online Retailing experience and proven knowledge of how decisions are made by key stakeholders
- Comfortable in a technology environment with a natural curiosity and desire to stay informed regarding market trends
- Strong customer orientation and superb relationship skills with the ability to influence and persuade across the organization and within the partner ecosystem
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills with the ability to develop and execute plans that align to strategic objectives
- Effectively analyzes and solves problems, with a bias to action and results
- Results-oriented and a proven track record of driving outcomes
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change; able to work comfortably in a cross-functional and team based environment
- Experience working with remote teams – must effectively collaborate with key business partners and team members who are off-site/remote
- Expertise with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, CRM platforms like MS Dynamics, email marketing platforms like HubSpot and lead intelligence platforms like LeadLander and Salesforce.com
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest in Tenzing Managed IT Services. If you meet our qualifications and like our story, please forward your resume to email@example.com for consideration. Please specify which job you are applying for in the subject line.
Tenzing Managed IT Services is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Five Tips to Prepare Your Cloud Infrastructure for the Holiday Season Traffic - September 24, 2018
- 3 Steps to Get Your Digital Innovation Journey Started - May 30, 2018
- What not to miss at IRCE 2018! - May 23, 2018