INBOUND MARKETING MANAGER
TENZING Managed IT Services is a world-class Commerce Service Provider focused on managed services, with an award winning approach to hosting business-critical applications and reaching broad markets to address the unique business challenges faced by companies that have an ecommerce presence.
Are you up for an exciting challenge in a dynamic, high-growth environment?
We are looking for a data-driven inbound marketer and lead nurturing expert who will be accountable for the majority of the marketing funnel. You will be in charge of profiling and attracting the right buyers, creating and driving marketing offers, measuring the quantity and quality of site traffic, converting that traffic into marketing qualified leads, and nurturing those leads into sales qualified leads. The candidate will be highly analytical, a digital native that gets the key drivers of today’s sophisticated IT buyers, and possesses the social savvy needed to convert interest into buying.
This role requires creativity, imagination and attention to detail, along with project management skills.
The candidate should ideally have suitable domain expertise within IT and the broad ecommerce solution stack comprising the ecommerce software platform, professional services / delivery and managed services / hosting.
The position comes with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Execute marketing offers and campaigns that leverages Tenzing’s digital assets and content to drive Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) and Sales Qualified Leads (SQL )
- Research partners and prospects that fit Tenzing key segments and create profiles that will be used in marketing campaigns and direct prospecting by the sales team
- Manage Tenzing Inbound Marketing Funnel by managing key Tenzing systems, programs and inbound marketing processes including qualifying inbound leads, lead scoring, and research missing prospect data points
- Implement and manage a process driven lead nurturing program qualify leads for sales, as well as influence existing prospects with content marketing and thought leadership pieces.
- Manage Partner Inbound Marketing with the objective of planning and executing co-marketing programs to generate Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) and Sales Qualified Leads (SQL).
- Develop and leverage customer buying maps, client profiles and buyer personas to support effective campaign and marketing offer targeting with meaningful call to actions
- Manage Tenzing’s blogging activity, promoting offers and attracting site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Influence key internal and external stakeholders on the value of the core ideas and initiatives that you are driving as part of this role
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
Interested candidates must possess 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing in the technology sector, and a proven track record in achieving marketing pipeline and demand generation as measured by Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) and Sales Qualified Leads (SQL). Candidates must possess the following:
- Proven expertise and experience as an inbound marketer across both direct and indirect go-to-market models in technology B2B
- Proven experience managing and updating a company’s website
- Possesses channel-specific knowledge regarding the development and effective use of blogs and other social media tactics
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience interpreting and understanding customer buying behavior and moving a prospect through nurturing to a sales qualified lead
- Is comfortable in a technology environment with a natural curiosity and desire to stay informed regarding market trends
- Possesses a strong customer orientation and superb relationship skills with the ability to influence and persuade across the organization and within the partner ecosystem
- Strong strategic thinking skills with an ability to develop and execute plans that aligns to strategic objectives
- Effectively analyzes and solves problems, with a bias to action and results
- Results-oriented and a proven track record of driving outcomes
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects
- Comfort with ambiguity and change; able to work comfortably in a cross-functional and team-based environment
- Experience working with remote teams – must effectively collaborate with key business partners and team members who are off-site/remote
- Possesses channel-specific knowledge of social media technology including blog, SlideShare, Facebook and Twitter
- Expertise with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, CRM platforms like MS Dynamics, email marketing platforms like HubSpot, wordpess (for websites) and lead intelligence platforms like LeadLander and Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable role, managing a company’s inbound marketing strategy program and initiatives.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest in Tenzing Managed IT Services. If you meet our qualifications and like our story, please forward your resume to email@example.com for consideration. Please specify which job you are applying for in the subject line.
Tenzing Managed IT Services is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.