Ecommerce Strategic Account Manager
TENZING Managed IT Services is a world class eCommerce enablement company, with an award winning approach to hosting business-critical Internet applications and reaching broad markets to address the unique business challenges faced by retailers and merchants. We are seeking a Ecommerce Strategic Account Manager to join a talented team responsible for the immediate and long-term success of Tenzing’s ecommerce clients. The successful candidate will be a key member of the Strategic Account Management team that is accountable for client growth and retention within the customer management lifecycle (acquire – cross-sell – upsell – retain). She or he must have a strong understanding of ecommerce and managed services, and a demonstrated track record of success in delivering on revenue objectives, quota, and key metrics associated with sustaining and retaining client relationships.
The Strategic Account Manager – eCommerce is responsible for delivering on these key metrics: new and renewal revenue (MRR), New Product Adoption, Churn, and client satisfaction. This position is based in Toronto and comes with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes three (3) weeks’ paid vacation, a paid day off on your birthday, three (3) personal days off per year, and a 50% off a gym membership up to $40/month.
- Manage current eCommerce clients, working with them proactively to expand their services with Tenzing and secure their long-term retention through the renewal of term contracts;
- Build and sustain SI and ISV relationships with partners that are active within ecommerce client accounts;
- Team with Technical Account Manager(s) assigned to client accounts to ensure that the client continues to thrive and be satisfied with their services from Tenzing;
- Support the ecommerce New Business development team, which is responsible for the acquiring new logos (net new clients);
- Manage a pipeline of upsell and renewal opportunities to support quota and related goals;
- Develop insights into what Tenzing should be doing from an account management and service perspective to continuously improve and enhance client satisfaction and stickiness;
- Drive client referral programs that will generate new logo leads and opportunities for the ecommerce new business development team; and,
- Build and maintain a strategic account plan for each client.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent industry experience (Masters / MBA is an asset);
- 10+ years’ experience in sales of IT services, software and solutions that are aligned to both Tenzing’s ecommerce and Managed Services focus
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the ecommerce ecosystem for any major ISV platform, with a preference for that experience being with a System Integrator;
- Minimum of 5 years’ previous experience in a client management and development role that required consultative selling, including a demonstrated track record of quota achievement;
- Previous experience working with SaaS or e-Commerce companies is important, either selling products for them or selling into them;
- Prior experience working with technical products, services and solutions is important, as well as demonstrated experience interacting with technical people, both fielding and responding to questions;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills;
- Is comfortable in a technology environment with a natural curiosity and desire to stay informed regarding market trends; and,
- Experience with Salesforce.com is an asset.
How to Apply:
If you meet our qualifications and are a highly organized, motivated, and resolution-minded individual, we want to hear from you!
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying which location you are applying for.
Only resumes from those who are currently authorized to work for any Canadian employer will be reviewed and considered. All job offers are contingent upon successfully completing a criminal background check, reference check and personality profile.
Thank you for your interest in Tenzing Managed IT Services! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Latest posts by Aisling McCaffrey (see all)
- Five Tips to Prepare Your Cloud Infrastructure for the Holiday Season Traffic - September 24, 2018
- 3 Steps to Get Your Digital Innovation Journey Started - May 30, 2018
- What not to miss at IRCE 2018! - May 23, 2018