Digital/Content Marketing Manager
TENZING Managed IT Services is a world-class Commerce Service Provider focused on managed services, with an award winning approach to hosting business-critical applications and reaching broad markets to address the unique business challenges faced by companies that have an ecommerce presence.
Are you up for an exciting challenge in a dynamic, high-growth environment?
We are looking for a Digital/Content Marketing Manager that is both prolific and talented, to write and produce digital content, blogs, and other content that is required to support and enable Tenzing’s digital strategy. This role will build and distribute content as the foundation for effective demand generation programs, serving as the fuel for marketing offers and campaigns. This role directly contributes to the company’s new logo and share of wallet objectives through developing the right content and targeted messaging that is leveraged in inbound marketing and outbound programs.
The Digital/Content Marketing Manager will work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment with both internal and external partners. This role requires creativity, imagination and attention to detail, along with project management skills.
The candidate should have suitable domain expertise within IT and the broad ecommerce solution stack comprising the ecommerce software platform, professional services / delivery and managed services / hosting.
The position comes with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Manage Tenzing Brand and Content – manage the messaging and content production for Tenzing – website, thought leadership, customer case studies, social media Channels, blog, newsletter and publicity activity to promote Tenzing and build reputation with potential prospects and partners
- Sales Assets and Enablement – arm sales with the assets and content they need to support the development of opportunities and closing business, including but not limited to white papers, customer case studies, blogs, collateral and sales materials
- Social Media: The Digital/Content Marketing Manager will oversee social media marketing , working with internal stakeholders to develop and publish relevant content to help drive brand awareness and establish Tenzing as a thought leader in the markets that we serve.
- Create a stream of content assets each month that map to targeted customer buying journeys and personas that will drive leads, support social selling and build awareness, (examples include whitepapers, customer case studies, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Drive relevant blogs and blogging activity by interviewing with Tenzing subject matter experts to drive content that supports providing prospects and the market with meaningful insights. The individual will blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote the Tenzing brand and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests. The successful candidate will be astute at developing compelling call to actions that allow prospects to engage with Tenzing and to further explore Tenzing services and Commerce expertise.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES….
Interested candidates must possess 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing in the technology sector, and a proven track record in building effective content that has generated qualified sales leads. Additionally, candidates must possess the following:
- Proven digital and content management expertise and experience producing content for multiple personas and stakeholders across both direct and indirect go-to-market models in B2B.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to interview subject matter experts and industry experts in a methodical way and producing insightful and articulate content pieces
- Experience in measuring effectiveness and ROI of content pieces and social channels used to promote the content
- Broad range of content design and content pieces including blogs, white papers, case studies, info graphics, websites, data sheets, and press releases
- Passion for creating a culture of sharing and contribution and can systematically enable and implement processes that encourage insights to be gathered from subject matter experts
- Ability to research, analyze and understand how and where information is gathered, absorbed and used by key decision makers involved in Commerce and Online Retailing
- Is comfortable in a technology environment with a natural curiosity and desire to stay informed regarding market trends.
- Possesses a strong customer orientation and superb relationship skills with the ability to influence and persuade across the organization and within the partner ecosystem.
- Results-oriented and a proven track record of driving outcomes.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects.
- Comfort with ambiguity and change; able to work comfortably in a cross-functional and team-based environment.
- Experience working with remote teams – must effectively collaborate with key business partners and team members who are off-site/remote.
- Expertise with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, CRM platforms like MS Dynamics, email marketing platforms like HubSpot, and lead intelligence platforms like LeadLander and Salesforce.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Marketing, Journalism
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable role, managing a company’s Content Marketing Program and Initiatives.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest in Tenzing Managed IT Services. If you meet our qualifications and like our story, please forward your resume to email@example.com for consideration. Please specify which job you are applying for in the subject line.
Tenzing Managed IT Services is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Latest posts by Aisling McCaffrey (see all)
- Five Tips to Prepare Your Cloud Infrastructure for the Holiday Season Traffic - September 24, 2018
- 3 Steps to Get Your Digital Innovation Journey Started - May 30, 2018
- What not to miss at IRCE 2018! - May 23, 2018