Customer Success Manager
According to eMarketer, eCommerce is the only trillion-dollar industry experiencing double-digit year-over-year growth. In 2012, global eCommerce sales topped a trillion dollars for the first time ($1.1 trillion). If estimates are accurate by 2018 eCommerce will grow to $2.49 trillion. These figures alone are compelling, however coupled with the US Census Bureau’s estimate that only 7% of retail sales are currently done online leads us to believe that the eCommerce industry will be a dynamic, lucrative market for many years to come.
Tenzing Managed IT Services is a privately-held, managed hosting company founded in 1998. Tenzing specializes in hosting comprehensive enterprise-class eCommerce, software-as-a-service, and other enterprise Web applications. The Company’s key differentiators include its expertise and focus around managed services supporting leading eCommerce software platforms such as Hybris, Oracle Commerce and Magento.
Tenzing is capitalizing on two major market trends that are starting to intersect which is the growth in enterprise eCommerce/merchant applications and the growth in public cloud platform consumption. In the past 18 months Tenzing has been winning extensively with US merchants and 2015 represented a pivotal year smashing previous “new contract sales” records in the company with the majority of them on strategy.
Are you able to work with clients to oversee technical challenges and bring them to resolution? Do you understand what it takes to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction and enjoy being an advocate for clients’ interests? Do you have a background in public cloud Amazon Web Services (AWS) and or Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Oracle Commerce, Hybris, or Magento e-Commerce? Can you identify trends in business and infrastructure needs and apply that data to advise clients in being more efficient and effective? Real Customer Success comes from a need to help customers succeed and if you are passionate about helping Customers the Tenzing’s Customer Success team is the place for you.
As a trusted advisor to clients you will provide valuable guidance around optimization of their services and beyond, you are passionate about engaging with your customers and helping them grow their business. Working as part of a team of Customer Success Managers, you own the overall relationship within client portfolio, which includes: Increasing service adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction. As a Customer Success Manager, you will develop long term partnerships with our customers, build expertise in your client’s business helping them be successful both in their use of Tenzing services but in their business as a whole. To be successful, you will need to build strong relationships with clients at various levels organizationally as well as acquire insights into their businesses.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes: satisfaction, ensuring retention, and expanding their services with Tenzing
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Work to identify and develop upsell opportunities
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally; Identify and provide feedback into new future service offerings
- Own and manage account escalations through to resolution and prevention
- Own customer contract renewals and all contract issues e.g. billing, and overage charge queries
- Act as a liaison between the client and other Tenzing teams, including Engineering, Technical Services and the product teams as required over the life cycle of the client’s contract into renewal
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of Tenzing solutions, and inform clients of new products and programs
- Maintain CSOPS, Account Plans, Salesforce and other relevant client specific information
- Attend pre-sale meetings and presentations as required during the sales cycle
- Participate in delivery of the Net Promoter Score (NPS) feedback program and overseeing follow-up
- Project manage large customer projects and migrations
- Monitor customer key performance metrics and conduct regular reviews to help customers improve their performance
- Other duties as required
Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science/Systems/Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar technical role
- Operational experience (experience working with customers and support teams to bring service issues to resolution)
- Technical Skills
- Public cloud adoption: AWS and/or GCP knowledge (architecture optimization)
- Technical knowledge of hosting environments and infrastructure (Servers, SAN, Networks, etc.)
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Platforms or Linux Server Platforms
- Technical knowledge of Oracle, SQL and other Database Technologies
- Technical knowledge of Virtualization technologies (VM Ware, HyperV)
- Experience working with AWS an asset
- Background in supporting Oracle Commerce, Hybris, Magento or other commerce applications
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (phone, email, presentation)
- Experience guiding customers through a sales process, from pre-sale to post-sale
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask and properly prioritize initiatives
- Experience working with multiple departments, including Senior Management, Sales, Marketing, Development teams and Technical teams
- Ability to explain and present technical concepts to non-technical customers
- Must be able to work independently
- Must possess impeccable organizational skills and a stringent eye for detail
- Must maintain a positive, enthusiastic, self-starter attitude with an innate desire to meet and exceed expectations
- Ability to travel domestically and outside of Canada
- Ability to be on call outside of business hours
Are you ready to find out more?
If you meet the requirements for this position and this sounds like the direction you want to take your career, please forward your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Please indicate the position title you are applying for in the subject line.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Tenzing Managed IT Services is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.