We are seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join our Toronto team. In this role, you will be responsible for being the central point of contact for the office and supporting the day-to-day business activities of the Strategic Account Management Team and running the office. Our ideal candidate has a positive, flexible ‘can do’ attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This position is located in our downtown Toronto office and comes with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Who are we? TENZING delivers solutions and services that enhance performance, maintain security and simplify compliance for retailers and manufacturers. By combining deep technical expertise with exceptional service delivery and support, Tenzing helps clients alleviate risk and maximize revenue from their digital investments.
Why work with us? We take care of the basics. We expect a great deal from our team and in return we provide attractive compensation packages and opportunities for advancement. We believe in investing in our employees. When our employees get smarter, we get smarter. If this resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
What you will be doing…
Technical Services Support Duties
- Generate and distribute quarterly, monthly and weekly reports
- Manage all licensing reports and remit monthly (eg. RedHat, etc.)
- Answer and direct calls received during business hours
- Take minutes and provide clerical support
- Responsible for general office cleanliness, organization and provisions
- Maintain all office supplies and ensure all processing requests are met in a timely manner
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings and reservations
- Oversee shipping and receiving needs
- Manage inter-company office communication and shipments
- Responsible for the procurement of office supplies and business software licenses
- Coordinate and book travel requests
Sales and Marketing Support
- Process sales orders and liaison between Finance and Sales
- Event planning for internal meetings and sales conferences
The skills you will need…
- Post-Secondary Education would be an asset
- Minimum 2 years administrative assistant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest in Tenzing Managed IT Services. If you meet our qualifications and like our story, please forward your resume to email@example.com for consideration. Please specify which job you are applying for in the subject line.
Tenzing Managed IT Services is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Latest posts by Aisling McCaffrey (see all)
- Five Tips to Prepare Your Cloud Infrastructure for the Holiday Season Traffic - September 24, 2018
- 3 Steps to Get Your Digital Innovation Journey Started - May 30, 2018
- What not to miss at IRCE 2018! - May 23, 2018