"Given the nature of our business, we don’t have time to wait to respond to issues. It’s a true partnership when support technicians actually focus on the issue and not try to pass the buck. The Tenzing team is dedicated to our success and I have been thrilled with their level of service."
Kawal Singh, Director of Technology
"Since January 2015, Laura Geller Beauty, LLC has worked closely with Tenzing to take our proprietary e-commerce business to the next level. They have proven to be a valuable technology partner and played a key role in our significant double-digit growth last year. As a premier AWS partner, Tenzing has the experience and expertise we need. Along with keeping our online store running at peak performance, the Tenzing team helps us with capacity planning, cost management, and the ability quickly and smoothly scale up or down. With a genuine passion for our success, Tenzing responds promptly to our needs and continually looks for ways to help us improve."
Jessica Caridada, Senior Manager,
E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
"Tenzing is a complete solution house. Their industry experience makes them an exceptional managed service provider for ecommerce. They are a great partner, they have amazing people, and it’s been a wonderful journey with them. I have no doubt they will continue to provide exceptional value as we grow."
Sufi Khan Sulaiman, Vice President, E-Commerce and Digital
"A decade ago, we signed with Tenzing because they demonstrated a level of expertise and service that gave us confidence in their solution. In the past ten years, they have shown us time and time again that their offerings are best of breed, and they continuously innovate. Their infrastructure and architecture is high performing and secure, and we really value the team of dedicated experts who are available to support our business.."
Craig Proud, Senior Vice President
"Tenzing has recognized the benefits of AWS and built a solution that complements and completes Magento on AWS, instead of competes. Their innovative offering allows retailers to leverage the scalability and reliability of AWS, as well as the benefit of Tenzing's impressive management services and expertise."
Kawal Singh, Director of Technology
"I love managed services. It is awesome to have someone to help you troubleshoot, not to mention the monitoring means I don’t have to worry about the site staying live when I’m not at work. Given how essential uptime is for ecommerce, we don’t want to compromise our results or customer trust with a site that is down. Our team isn’t 24x7, so it’s important to our success that someone is always watching the site."
Tony Trew, Director of Marketing
Tenzing is a privately-held, managed services company founded in 1998. Tenzing specializes in hosting and managed services, providing deep-level expertise for leading ecommerce platforms such as Hybris, Oracle Commerce, Intershop, IBM WebSphere and Magento. We focus exclusively on B2C and B2B commerce and partner with our clients to deliver meaningful insights and impactful technologies that help them grow their online revenues.Learn More
- Tenzing Unveils New Infrastructure Platform to Unify Diverse Cloud Innovations
- Cloud v. SaaS: Innovation or Conformity in eCommerce?
- Dot Foods Selects Tenzing to Host its Product Information Management Application on Amazon Web Services
- Tenzing Managed IT Services, Thinkwrap Commerce, Spark::red Merge to Create Leading Ecommerce Services Provider
- How to Master Cloud Planning with Commerce Managed Services
- Tenzing Migrates DXL’s Oracle Commerce to Amazon Web Services on Tight Holiday Timeline
- 4 Arguments to Convince Your Boss to Migrate Oracle Commerce to the Cloud
- Holiday Prep for Ecommerce: Takeaways + Traffic Reports
- EnterWorks Teams up with Tenzing for Content and Commerce Cloud Applications
- Tenzing Relocates Toronto Headquarters to Support Continued Growth and Expansion
- Tenzing Selected by DXL to Manage its Oracle ATG Platform on AWS